We will be closed Monday January 17th due to inclement weather. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For expedited shipping please call 1-800-827-8328
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & ORDER INFORMATION:
1) Occasionally, shipping costs may need to be adjusted.
2) Our site uses Priority Mail or FedEx to calculate estimated shipping costs. All orders are reviewed for actual carrier shipping charges and occasionally may need to be adjusted as some charges will be lower before final processing. The price you see for shipping is an estimate and is usually lower once we review each order.
The carriers we use are FedEx and US Postal Service. In many cases, we can lower your shipping cost and get your order to you faster by changing from one carrier to another. If you select FedEx and we can get your order to you faster and cheaper by switching to the US Postal service, we will make that change and discount your shipping costs when processing your order.
If you do not want us to switch from the method you choose, for whatever reason, please let us know by using the "Special Instructions" box during checkout. If you do not receive mail at your home address and use a post office box, please include that information.
3) Customers with orders for delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Internationally will be emailed their actual shipping cost. Approval is required by return email or phone.
4) Use the "Shipping Instructions" box near the bottom of the checkout page to inform us of any order specifics, such as delivery information, item color, etc.
5) After your order is processed, in stock items are normally shipped within 1-2 business days between Monday through Friday.
Our policy is to wait for any back-ordered items to arrive and ship the entire order at one time. Back ordered items normally are back in stock within 10 days.
Please call if you do not want to wait for the back ordered items or if you would like to substitute another item.
New shipping charges will be added to the back ordered item(s) if shipped separately.
6) Under normal conditions you should receive your order within 7 days and most times faster. If you do not receive your order within 10 days, please let us know immediately.
NOTE: We cannot be responsible for non-delivery of orders or re-shipment costs as long as we ship your order on time. Once your order ships, we rely on the carrier to do their job. There is always a possibility that a package could get lost. We will do our very best to get your order to you on time.
7) ORDER CHECKING - Please check your order upon arrival to make sure everything is as it should be. If there is any difference between what you ordered and what you received, or if there appears to be any damage, please let us know within 24 hours. Be sure to check for any cracked or leaking containers or torn or punctured bags or boxes. Call us at 800-827-8328, during normal business hours, or leave a message if no one answers. We cannot be responsible for any differences if we do not find out about them as soon as possible.
8) DAMAGES and RETURNS - Damage in shipping seldom occurs but when it does please follow these instructions:
a) Please take a couple photos of the damage (inside and outside) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) them to us. This will enable us to file a damage claim with the carrier.
b) Call 800-827-8328 for return authorization.
c) Once we receive the package, we will refund, replace, or apply credit to your account. (This will be decided on when you call for the return authorization).
d) If you want to return undamaged and/or unopened items purchased online, we will issue a refund or credit to your account when we receive the return intact. Please package securely.
The amount of refund/credit does not include shipping charges either to or from the customer for this type of return.
9) For any other questions or concerns, please call 800-827-8328 or email email@example.com.