Minor's Green Peppercorn Sauce Concentrate is a delicious demi-glace type sauce loaded with cracked green peppercorns. An incredible topping for steak and more.
The reduced sodium formula allows you to create many other sauces by adding other ingredients.
Mix with boiling water to create the basic sauce or use as a base for other sauces.
Some other ideas are:
1) Mix with A1 sauce, chopped parsley and butter. allow to chill and serve as steak butter.
2) Mix with brandy for a Brandy Pepper Sauce
3) Add cream for a creamy pepper sauce or with ketchup for a burger topping.
4) Dilute with water for a light peppery au jus.
5) Mix with sauteed onions and some cream for a Hot Creamy Onion garnish for burgers.
Ingredients: CORN OIL (TBHQ AND CITRIC ACID ADDED TO PROTECT FLAVOR), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, GREEN PEPPERCORNS (WATER, DRIED GREEN PEPPERCORNS), MALTODEXTRIN, HYDROLYZED (CORN AND WHEAT GLUTEN, SOY), PROTEINS, PALM OIL, TOMATO PASTE, SUGAR, BEEF FAT (TBHQ AND CITRIC ACID ADDED TO PROTECT FLAVOR), 2% OR LESS OF TOMATO POWDER, HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL, BEEF STOCK, CARAMEL COLOR, CORN OIL, DRIED ONIONS, DISODIUM INOSINATE/DISODIUM GUANYLATE, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL FLAVORS, DRIED GARLIC, ONION POWDER, SOY LECITHIN. CONTAINS SULFITING AGENTS. CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT INGREDIENTS.