New Page 1
Highlights: A dry powder containing eggs and
flavorings. Prepares easily with milk, to make a firm custard with the
rich flavors of cream, vanilla and egg. No baking is required to prepare
Product Usage: Serve as is or make into pies or tarts. The cup
can be coated with caramelized sugar before filling to make a flan type
dessert, served upended on a plate. The custard can be flavored with
Chef's Ingredient Hazelnut or Coffee Extracts, or prepared with
heavy cream for a different texture.
Directions: Makes 2+ quarts1) Stir mix into 2 quarts cold whole
milk in a saucepan.
2) Bring to gentle boil over medium heat, stirring or use double boiler
to reduce stirring.
3) Reduce heat, simmer 1 minute & remove from heat.
4) Pour into custard cups or other presentation.
5) Refrigerate 2 hours before serving. Keep finished product
* Make with heavy cream or Half & Half for different texture.
Serving Size 1/2 cup prepared
Total Fat 4g
Sat. Fat 2.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbs 18g
|Ingredients: Sugar, maltodextrin, corn
starch–modified, dried egg yolk, carrageenan, palm oil, locust bean gum,
disodium phosphate, salt, dextrose, potassium chloride, corn syrup
solids, sodium caseinate (from milk), yellow 5, dipotassium phosphate,
monoglycerides, natural and artificial flavors, and red 40.
Allergens: Egg, milk.