Chef's Ingredient Corn Chowder Soup Mix
Thick, creamy chowder packed with real corn delivers a sweet dairy note with a hint of pepper.
Preparation and Cooking Instructions
1. Pour 1 gallon of warm water (100°F/38°C) into a sauce pan. Heat to a minimum of 190°F.
2. Remove from heat and gradually add one full bag (27 oz) of mix into hot water, whisking
thoroughly until thick and smooth.
3. Return to heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Finished Soup Variations:
• Hearty Chowder – Add cooked, diced potatoes.
• Bacon Corn Chowder – Add cooked, chopped bacon.
• Maryland Crab & Corn Chowder – Add fine diced red pepper, Old Bay Seasoning and crabmeat.
(Option – Reconstitute mix with 3-4 oz of Crab Base)
• Spinach Artichoke Corn Chowder – Add frozen chopped spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained;
and chopped canned artichoke hearts, drained.
• Southwest Style Corn Chowder – Add the following drained/canned ingredients: black beans,
diced green chilies, diced tomatoes and 2-3 Tbsp Southwest seasoning.
• Chipotle Corn Chowder – Add the following drained/ canned ingredients: black beans, diced green
chilies, 2 cups diced tomatoes and chopped chipotle peppers.
Serving Size: 8 fl. oz.
1/3 cup mix
Total Fat 11g
Sat. Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbs 22g
Coconut Oil, Food Starch - Modified, Corn, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Corn Oil, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Dehydrated Onion, Sodium Caseinate, Contains 2% Or Less Of Dipotassium Phosphate, Green Bell Pepper Powder, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Parsley, Spices, Turmeric (Color), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Mono And Diglycerides (As An Emulsifyer), Silicon Dioxide (To Prevent Caking).