Chef's Ingredient Cheesy Tortilla Soup Mix
Yields 2 quarts of delicious soup and all you have to do is boil some water.
The variations you can create with this mix is quite impressive.
• Traditional Cheesy Tortilla
Top with thin sliced fried Tortilla Strips, then serve with or add the following to taste; sour cream,
diced avocado, chopped fresh cilantro.
• Traditional Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup
Add Cooked, Diced Chicken Meat; for a southwest flair add canned Black or Pinto Beans.
• Cabo Style Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup
Add Cooked Salad Shrimp add 2 cups each of canned diced Fire Roasted Green Chilies and Black Beans.
• Fajita-Style Cheesy Tortilla Soup
Add Pan Seared Sliced Onions, Red & Green Peppers; for upscale style add grilled and sliced Chicken,
Pork or Beef.
• Chipotle Cheesy Tortilla Soup
Add chopped canned Chipotle Peppers to taste.
Delicious Sauce Variations:
Delicious Sauces – Follow the Preparation steps above using 3 quarts of water for a thicker consistency.
• Traditional Nacho Style Cheese Sauce – As is or add chopped canned Jalapenos for a spicy Nacho Sauce.
• Chipotle / Verde Nacho Style Cheese Sauce - Chopped canned Chipotle Peppers and prepared Salsa Verde.
• Hearty Santa Fe Cheese Dip – Blend with your favorite prepared Salsa or Picante Sauce
Serving Size: 8 fl. oz.
1/3 cup mix
Total Fat 7g
Sat. Fat 3.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbs 26g
Food Starch - Modified, Maltodextrin, Whey, Corn Syrup Solids, Dehydrated Vegetables (Corn, Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions, Chili Peppers, Garlic, Parsley), Coconut Oil, Cheeses (Granular And Blue (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes)), Sunflower Oil, Corn Oil, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Spices, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Mono & Diglycerides (As Emulsifiers), Lactic Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Flavors, Lime Juice Solids, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Extractive Of Annatto (Color), Butter Flavor [With Annatto And Turmeric (For Color)].